Buy Gold Bullion Coins Online
Buying gold bullion is one of the simplest ways to own gold in its purest form. In doing so, you join a legacy that dates back many hundreds of years, to the days of King Croesus of Lydia who struck the first gold coins. You join the likes of President Ronald Reagan, who signed the Gold Bullion Act of 1985 and encouraged Americans to take a greater interest in coins. But you also begin a new legacy for you and your loved ones, as you protect what you've earned and saved throughout the years with physical gold.
Why Buy Gold Bullion
Current headlines do little to boost the confidence in our global financial system: sharp swings in world stock markets, out-of-control national debts, as well as long-term periods of global unrest. So many things are out of your hands, which is why you need to consider an asset you can put directly in yours—physical gold.
In today’s increasingly volatile economic climate, it is now more critical than ever to own a portion of your assets in gold bullion. Bullion will always carry an intrinsic value. Can you say the same about paper currencies? That’s because a bullion coin’s market value is tied almost entirely to its weight in gold and current market price.
When you buy gold bullion, you are protecting yourself with the ultimate defensive position against declining paper currencies.
When to Buy Gold Bullion
There's never really a bad time to buy gold. The best time to buy gold bullion will depend on your reasons for buying it and your personal goals. Generally speaking, you might want to consider buying gold bullion when:
- Markets are stressed. Assets like gold tend to perform exceptionally well during times of crisis. Gold has a historically low correlation to other financial assets, making it an effective portfolio diversifier. Gold bullion coins are easy to buy and sell, which can prove advantageous during times of market stress.
- Markets are quiet. On the flip side, you might be able to buy more gold bullion coins for less when everyone's focus is elsewhere! Gold prices could be lower, and the variety of gold bullion coins may be greater.
- Central banks are buying. Central banks continue to buy gold to hedge against currency volatility, and they've been doing so for nearly a decade, reports the Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum. Though governments and individuals may have different reasons for being attracted to gold, both stand to benefit from a healthy allocation of physical gold.
- You're ready. The best time to buy gold bullion coins is when you're ready. Whether you're reexamining your retirement portfolio or looking for a thoughtful gift for a loved one, you can't go wrong when you buy gold bullion that's backed by the U.S. government for its gold content, weight, and purity.
Gold Bullion Coins
Gold bullion comes in a variety of different sizes to meet your financial needs. From an affordable 1/10 oz. size to 1 kilo, U.S. Money Reserve carries a large inventory of government-issued gold bullion for every buyer at every level. The most popular government-issued gold bullion coins include Gold American Eagle Coins, Gold American Buffalo Coins, and Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins.
As America's Gold Authority®, we specialize in offering government-issued gold bullion coins, as they can provide buyers with additional security and peace of mind. Our catalog of gold bullion coins include:
- Pearl Harbor Gold Coin: Pearl Harbor Gold Coins triumphantly honor the history-changing attack on Pearl Harbor and are exclusively available from U.S. Money Reserve. Each gold bullion coin is struck from solid 24-karat gold. Quantities are limited.
- Gold American Eagle Coin: Thanks to their timeless patriotic design and historical significance, Gold American Eagle Coins continue to be best-sellers. Each 22-karat gold coin is made from solid gold mined in America.
- Gold American Buffalo Coin: Gold Buffalo Coins top the best-seller list, too. This was our nation's first-ever 24-karat gold coin, and it proudly bears the iconic imagery of the historic Buffalo Nickel.
- Canadian Maple Leaf Gold Coin: The Canadian Maple Leaf Gold Coin is a coin of many "firsts." It was the first bullion coin in the world to be struck from one ounce of 99.99% pure gold, and its reverse shows a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II—the first portrait to show her without a crown.
- Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coin: This popular gold bullion coin is also struck from one ounce of 99.99% pure gold. The Philharmonic coin stands apart from other 24-karat coins in that it has the largest diameter in the world for its size and purity.
- South African Krugerrand Coin: No gold bullion coin list is complete without the Krugerrand! The Krugerrand is generally accepted as the original modern bullion coin. The coin is not marked with an official face value, yet it's widely recognized around the world!
IRA-Approved Gold Bullion Coins
The most resilient retirement portfolios don't rely on just one asset class. They minimize risk and maximize returns by holding a variety of correlated and uncorrelated assets. With a Self-Directed Individual Retirement Account (IRA) through U.S. Money Reserve's Gold Standard IRA program, you can build the strong, diversified retirement portfolio you've always imagined.
Strengthen your IRA with gold bullion, an alternative asset that has proven itself to be a long-standing store of wealth. Select gold bullion coins have been approved by the Internal Revenue Code to be held in IRAs, including American Eagle Bullion Coins, American Buffalo Bullion Coins, Pearl Harbor Bullion Coins, and Canadian Maple Leaf Bullion Coins.
Call U.S. Money Reserve to see how you can enjoy the benefits of a Self-Directed Precious Metals IRA with the added security of IRA-approved gold bullion. Dedicated IRA Account Executives are standing by to answer your questions and help you secure your future, today!
Where to Buy Gold Bullion
Shop gold bullion for sale online, from U.S. Money Reserve! No matter which type of gold bullion coins you select for your wealth protection, you can feel confident in owning the hard asset that has outlived every paper currency ever issued. Buy gold bullion online or over the phone today from U.S. Money Reserve, America's Gold Authority®!
Client-Connect Advantage: Order Now by Phone
Prefer to order by phone to lock in your price? Call now to speak with a live Account Executive.
Prices Shown Subject to Change: Due to the fluctuating nature of the gold spot price market,
price shown is subject to change. Price will lock in when you add product to your shopping cart.