Buy Pearl Harbor 1/10 oz. Gold CoinsThis is it: the worldwide exclusive release of the gold coin honoring the 75th anniversary of the historic attack on Pearl Harbor. Produced at the world-renowned Perth Mint in Australia—considered among the elite of world mints—the 1/10 oz. gold Pearl Harbor Gold Coin is produced in ultra-low bullion mintages, enhancing its “exclusive” appeal.
The Pearl Harbor solid gold coin is:
- Struck from .9999 pure gold, the highest purity possible
- Official government-issued and IRA approved
An Exclusive 1/10 oz. Gold Coin That Made HistoryMeet the coin whose proud legacy will honor America’s Naval heroes in Pearl Harbor for generations to come. The 1/10 oz. Pearl Harbor Gold Coin from U.S. Money Reserve is part of the first legal-tender coin series marking the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Proceeds from U.S. Money Reserve Pearl Harbor Gold and Silver Coins helped fund the Lone Sailor Statue at the National Park Service’s Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, which was ceremoniously unveiled on the 225th birthday of the U.S. Navy, on October 13, 2017.
The statue, designed by Stanley Bleifeld, stands watch over the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial erected in honor of the bravery displayed during the December 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. It calls upon the timeless values of the U.S. Navy: honor, courage, and commitment. The base of the statue contains steel from the U.S.S. Arizona.
The 1/10 oz. Pearl Harbor Gold Coin is a masterpiece of artistry, commemoration, and purpose, and it is available only through U.S. Money Reserve, America's Gold Authority®. Each coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Why Buy 1/10 oz. Pearl Harbor Gold Coins?Solid gold coins, like 1/10 oz. Pearl Harbor Gold Coins, offer an economic alternative to traditional assets like funds, bonds, and stocks. There are several reasons to consider adding the 1/10 oz. Pearl Harbor Gold Coin to your precious metals portfolio. Among them:
- PURITY. Gold is renowned for maintaining its strength, standing alone among all other global currencies throughout history. The 1/10 oz. Pearl Harbor Gold Coin is struck from solid 24-karat gold, its international liquidity secured by its government-backed gold content, weight and purity.*
- PROTECTION. Gold helps you diversify your wealth, protecting you from the unpredictability of a worldwide economy that has a history of suffering bouts of notable unrest.
- PRIVACY. Gold allows you to hold private wealth that is easy to convert and virtually anonymous. Each passing year sees greater threats to the privacy we all hold dear; gold empowers holders to establish a safe haven away from prying eyes. Gold may be just the shield you need to protect yourself from borderless threats you can't see coming.
Client-Connect Advantage: Order Now by Phone
Prefer to order by phone to lock in your price? Call now to speak with a live Account Executive.
Prices Shown Subject to Change: Due to the fluctuating nature of the precious metals market,
price shown is subject to change. Price will lock in when you add product to your shopping cart.