Shop Precious Metals
Free Gold Information Kit
Sign up now to receive the ultimate guide to gold ownership, unlock special offers, and more.
Fast. Secure. Insured.
Your online safety first.
Stress & hassle free.
Buy Gold & SilverBuy gold and silver online or over the phone with U.S. Money Reserve, America's Gold Authority® and a trusted distributor of government-issued gold and silver bullion coins, proof coins and bars. We stand behind our products and our client services, with the educational resources and information you need to make an informed buying decision. Learn more about our precious metals products below and call 1-866-646-8465 with any questions. Account Executives are standing by to take care of you.
Shop Gold & Silver Bullion CoinsAre you looking for a specific gold bullion coin for your portfolio? Or maybe a silver bullion coin for a gift? U.S. Money Reserve has a variety of bullion coins to match your needs, now and in the future.
Buy Gold Bullion Coins“Gold bullion” is generally defined as “precious metals in bulk form,” and gold bullion can come in the form of a coin or a bar. While many gold bullion coins are designated as official legal tender, they are not used for day-to-day purchases. Instead, they are held and protected by their owners. Reasons for owning gold vary widely. Some people buy and hold gold bullion coins to help shield their wealth from the weakening influence of inflation. Other people buy gold to transfer some of their wealth to future generations. Whatever your reason for buying gold, you can count on gold's power as a store of wealth, portfolio diversifier, and safe haven to support—even expand—your financial power in an uncertain world. We specialize in offering government-issued gold bullion coins, which means your purchase is backed by some of the world's most esteemed minting facilities like the U.S. Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, the Austrian Mint, and Australia’s Perth Mint. Our catalog of gold bullion coins includes:
- Gold American Eagle Coin: Buy Gold American Eagle Coins in 1/10 oz., 1/4 oz., 1/2 oz., and 1 oz. denominations. Gold Eagles were minted in 1986 after the passing of the Gold Bullion Act in 1985. Made of 22k gold, Gold Eagle Coins feature Lady Liberty on their obverse and an eagle family on the reverse.
- Gold American Buffalo Coin: Buy America's first-ever 24k gold coin. The 1 oz. Gold Buffalo Coin was released in 2006 and is made from 99.99% pure gold. It features a Native American portrait on the obverse and an American buffalo on the reverse.
- Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin: Another 99.99% pure gold coin, the 1 oz. Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin is unique in that it has the largest diameter in the world for its size and purity. It features a pipe organ on the obverse and a collection of musical instruments on the reverse.
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf: The 1 oz. Canadian Gold Maple Leaf holds the distinct honor of being the first bullion coin to be struck from one ounce of 99.99% pure gold. It was first minted in 1979. The obverse features a Canadian Maple Leaf and the reverse features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- South African Krugerrand: Arguably one of the most important gold bullion coins released within the last 50 years, the 1 oz. South African Krugerrand once accounted for 90% of the global gold coin market. It features former South African president Paul Kruger on the obverse and a galloping springbok on the reverse.
- Pearl Harbor Gold Coin: Produced in 1 oz. and 1/10 oz. denominations, the Pearl Harbor Gold Coin honors one of the most tragic, and significant, moments in American history—the attack on Pearl Harbor. This coin is exclusive to U.S. Money Reserve and features Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse and Navy ships and Japanese fighter planes on the reverse.
Buy Silver Bullion CoinsSilver was first used as a currency in 700 B.C. and has long held an honorable place in currencies around the world, from the Greek drachma to the British pound sterling. Silver is appealing as a safe haven asset, but also for its natural utility as an industrial metal and its aesthetics as a metal of beauty. As such, silver bullion coins warrant just as much attention as gold bullion coins. When purchased alongside gold bullion coins, silver bullion coins can act as the “finishing touch” to your diversification strategy. Silver bullion coins can also act as the foundational building blocks of a precious metals portfolio, thanks to silver’s lower price point when compared to gold. U.S. Money Reserve carries some of the most in-demand silver bullion coins for sale today, including the Silver Eagle and the Pearl Harbor Silver Coin.
- Silver American Eagle Coin: It's been heralded as one of the best-selling silver coins of all time. The 1 oz. Silver Eagle is respected around the world for its silver content—99.9% pure silver—weight, and purity. It features Walking Liberty on the obverse and an aptly named “Heraldic” eagle on the reverse.
- Silver Eagle Monster Box: Looking for a lot of silver for sale, right now? Look no further than a Silver Eagle Monster Box. It's one of the most economical ways to buy 500 1 oz. Silver Eagle Coins at one time.
- Pearl Harbor Silver Coin: Honor America's WWII heroes with this silver bullion coin. The 1 oz. Pearl Harbor Silver Coin is made of .9999 pure silver and is the only 75th Anniversary Pearl Harbor Silver Coin.
Shop Certified Gold & Silver Coins Graded by PCGSExperienced wealth holders know diversifying within a precious metal class can provide additional layers of security. That's where certified gold and silver coins enter the picture. A certified coin is graded by an independent, third-party service for its condition. U.S. Money Reserve certified coins are graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service, one of the most respected names in coin certification. A graded, or certified, gold or silver coin is evaluated on a scale of 1 to 70, with 70 being awarded only to a select few coins. A certified coin with a grade of 70 must be flawless, with absolutely no imperfections. Call now if you're interested in gold or silver coins with a grade of 70 and to learn more about U.S. Money Reserve’s full inventory of certified products. Certified coins can be difficult to come by and are usually in demand! Certified coins offer additional benefits that can’t be appreciated with bullion alone. With certified coins, you have the opportunity for increased protection from market fluctuations because the coin's precious metal weight is just one factor in determining its upside potential. Learn more about U.S. Money Reserve's premier inventory of certified gold and silver coins.
Buy Certified Gold Coins
- Proof Gold American Eagle Coin: These certified Gold American Eagle Coins are part of our exclusive Reagan Legacy Signature Series—an official private population from PCGS. Each coin features a PCGS specialty label hand-signed by Ronald Reagan’s son, Michael Reagan. They are available in limited quantities in only the highest grades—near-perfect PR-69 and museum-quality PR-70.
- Gold American Eagle MS-70: Looking for a certified gold coin with absolutely no imperfections? You've found it, with the Gold Eagle MS-70. This celebrated coin features Lady Liberty on the obverse and an eagle family on the reverse. Current sizes available: 1/10 oz. and 1/4 oz.
- Ultra High Relief Double Eagle Gold Coin: Want to see Lady Liberty and an eagle in flight “pop out” at you from the surface of a 24k gold coin? Buy the 1 oz. 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Double Eagle. Few other certified gold coins can match this ultra high relief gold coin’s inescapable beauty, craftsmanship, and technological execution.
- Burnished Gold American Eagle: This 22k gold coin features the same obverse design as the Proof and MS-70 Gold Eagle, but it goes through a different minting process. The result is a unique polished coin finish.
- Proof Gold American Buffalo Coin: It's nearly impossible to further enhance one of America's most beloved coins, but PCGS does! U.S. Money Reserve's selection of certified museum-quality PR-70 or near-perfect PR-69 Gold Buffalos give new meaning to what it is to “strike gold” today.
- China Gold Panda: Round out your precious metals portfolio with an internationally acclaimed (and attractive) Gold Panda Coin. Each one features 3 grams of .999 pure gold and is certified near-perfect PCGS MS-69. The obverse features The Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, while the reverse shows a panda in a bamboo forest—a certified sight to behold!
Buy Certified Silver Coins
- Mint State Silver American Eagle Coin: Released in 1986, the 1 oz. Mint State Silver Eagle combines our American currency’s storied past with modern minting technology. Each coin is certified museum-quality MS-70 or near-perfect MS-69.
- Proof Silver American Eagle Coin: The 1 oz. Proof Silver Eagle features the same design as the Mint State Silver Eagle, but with a proof finish—a high degree of design detail and a shining field. Each coin is certified museum-quality PR-70 or near-perfect PR-69.
- Silver Denali Coin: Want to take your portfolio to new heights? Then consider the 5 oz. Silver Denali. The mountain peaks of Denali are literally bursting out from the coin's reverse!
Shop Gold & Silver BarsBuying gold and silver bars is a quick way to increase your precious metals holdings. Outside of gold and silver nuggets, bars offer one of the most “organic,” unprocessed forms of precious metals ownership. Bars are rectangular slabs of .999 pure gold or silver, typically produced by private mints, and easy to stack and store. Unlike coins, bars typically do not have distinctive designs and are not minted as legal tender. Instead, they are minted with identifying marks that provide information about the bar's producer, weight and metal purity, and sometimes a serial number.
- Producer: A hallmark is a stamp that is unique to the bar's producer. A respected hallmark can encourage a bar's liquidity. Buy gold and silver bars through U.S. Money Reserve and you can bring home bars with hallmarks from the Perth Mint in Australia, Johnson Matthey, Asahi, and the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Weight and purity: Weight and purity markings vary by producer. Some producers mark these details in large numbers and letters separately from the hallmark. Others incorporate the bar's weight and purity within their hallmark.
- Assay card: An assay card is a protective covering for your gold or silver bar, but it's also official documentation of a bar's weight and purity, and includes a serial number specific to the producer.